XML4Pharma provides the following services
Software and Consultancy for working with the CDISC Library API
The CDISC Library API (formely SHARE-API) has now been made available (for CDISC Platinum members, soon also for other members).
This API is meant to be used by RESTful Web Services, which is the most modern way of machine-machine communication.
XML4Pharma has made some contributions to the development of this API,
and has itself also made free RESTful Web services
available for working with CDISC standards (which in some cases go beyond what the CDISC Library offers).
As a specialist in RESTful Web Services and in CDISC standards, we are now offering consultancy and software development services for working with the CDISC Library API.
So, if your company would like to use the CDISC Library API, but does not have the necessary resources or knowledge to do so, we will be happy to help you.
- Core technologies: Java, C#, Perl, PHP, XML, XML-Schema and DTD, XSLT, XPath (and other XML related technologies)
- Development of software and systems for working with the CDISC set of standards, especially ODM and Lab standards
- XSLT stylesheet development for transformation of XML documents into HTML,
PDF (our specialty) and XML to XML transformation
- Technical support of Java-based open-source clinical data management systems
- Specialized in web enabling of scientific software
- Tailored software development
- Translation of legacy software to modern computer languages (Java, C++)
- Development of software for working with the CDISC set of standards
- XForms technology development
- Tailored Web Services (RESTful, SOAP, XML-RPC) software development(clinical data exchange, BioInformatics, ...)
Examples of well-known systems we developed
XML4Pharma, Katzelbachweg 18, 8052 Thal, Austria